Fighting Sequence Previs: Week 02

Last week, everyone’s work was fairly smooth, and some drafts were made for the storyboard; a design drawing of a character was also completed.

According to the storyboard, the basic layout of the scene is also produced.

A visual effect test result is good.

This week I group the members again so that everyone can switch to try other tasks.

The environment has been basically determined, and Layout will use the current scene project to make camera animation.

In addition, about the solution of 2D motion blur. After I consulted Mehdi, I have a preliminary plan in Houdini. Analyzing the whole effect, combined with the second week tutorial of Houdini, I thought of this idea of ​​making the model change its trail.

First, there should be a part where you can select the vertices you want to deform, then you can get an offset direction by getting the position of these vertices in the previous frame, and finally set a control value to control the current position of these vertices and the position of the previous frame Blending (like Blendshape).

This is the current motion blur effect:

It can be seen that the way of selecting vertices by normal still needs improvement. I have learned that there is a node called Drawthemask in Houdini. I will further improve this 2D motion blur solution.